- Students will strictly comply with the rules and regulations of the college issued from time to time relating to their studies, examination conduct and discipline.
- The students, who secure admission on the basis of false certificate / marks sheet or on the basis of any misrepresentation of facts or illegal means, shall be summarily cancelled and all fees paid by him/her shall be forfeited. Legal action shall also be taken against them.
- Candidates are required to enclose along with their application, the affidavit in before a Notary Public stating that all information given by them is true.
- Application accompanied with requisite documents/enclosure received after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
- No refund of fees will be made on withdrawal of admission under any circumstances.
- In case the candidate fails to submit the required documents admission shall be treated as cancelled and no request for refund of fees will be entertained under any circumstances.
- If the applicant is employed, employers no objection certificate with proof of one year leave must be submitted at the time of admission.