General Rules and Regulations
Keeping in view the aims and aspirations of Bharathi College of Education certain rules and regulations have been framed to be strictly followed by trainees. These rules have been formulated not to bind the trainees within the premises but to make them understand the value and standard of discipline, which, when, followed meticulously by the trainees, help them to emerge into a more determined, matured and knowledgeable individual. A full hearted support from our trainees and guardians are thus solicited.
- In case any trainee is found not paying his/her fees within 15 days from the due date he/she will fetch strong disciplinary measures.
- If any trainees at their our opts to drop out from the course the case will also be treated as discontinuance in such a situation, the course fee and other charges already paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In case of absence for 15 consecutive days, the college must be informed of valid reason or the case will be treated as discontinuance.
- In case of misconduct and violation of college norms, trainees may fetch disciplinary action leading to discontinuance.
- Trainees can avail or BCE’s facilities only after the course commences and only till the course is completed.
- Trainees are liable to security checks on entry or exit from the college premises.
- BCE will not be responsible for any loss of belongings left unattended by the trainees at the college premises.
- Intake of any sort of intoxicating substance is strictly prohibited. Chewing of Paan, Gum is also prohibited.
- A trainee has to ensure at least 80% attendance for attaining eligibility for appearing at the university examination.
- Being late for the class is not only detrimental to the academic progress of the late comer, but is disruptive for the entire class also. Trainees arriving late will not be allowed to enter the college campus and will be marked absent. Disciplinary actions will be taken against persistent offenders.
- A medical certificate will be required if there are more than three days consecutive absence owing to illness.
- All BCE properties have to be handled with care. Any damage or pilferage caused to BCE properties by any trainee will be appropriately charged for all deducted from the Caution Deposit Money.
- Trainees should strictly adhere to instructions regarding entry/exit regulations, parking of vehicles etc. They should not bring friends, visitors or relatives to the class rooms or practical rooms.
- Telephones at BCE are meant for official purpose and not for personal calls (Incoming and outgoing) for trainees. Only in case of dire emergencies will telephone calls be allowed for trainees. This facility cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
- Ragging is banned in BCE and any one indulging in ragging process is likely to be punished appropriately.
- All trainees are supposed to attend the classes in proper uniform suited for a gentle man/woman.
- Male trainees must have short and properly groomed hair, clean and well trimmed nails. They should attend classes every day with a clean shave and polished shoe.
- Female trainees must have properly groomed hair, clean and well trimmed nails without nail polish. Perfumes should not be used while attending theory or practical classes.
- During class hours wearing the college Identity Card is compulsory.
- These rules come into effect immediately and equally apply on all trainees of BCE.
- BCE holds the right to introduce, alters, amend or change any or all the rules from time to time in found necessary.
- Interpretation of these rules will always be made by the designated persons of BCE and shall be final and binding on all trainees.
- For any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be at Ranchi Court only.